MASTERING THE DISC: MECHANICAL ASSESSMENT OF THE SPINE & EXTREMITIES
"Mastering the Disc" is a "roll up your sleeves" seminar that allows you to custom design the best approach for your patient that produces results. Learn to expect Immediate & Dramatic results with every new patient!
"I have very easily incorporated many of your hands-on techniques to help my patients. The style of your seminar reflected your genuine understanding of the functioning of the human anatomy. I have been in practice since 1985 and your teaching seminar ranks with the chiropractic pioneer J. Clay Thompson as my best classes ever attended. You have a great gift to share with our chiropractic world. It is nice to attend a seminar that enhances the healing hands of a chiropractor and not just a new gadget or widget that makes us more money. Keep spreading your message."
Joseph Paglione, DC, Morrisville, PA
• Effective techniques for the spine and extremities
• The role of the disc in neck & back pain
• Effective disc reducing exercises & mobilizations
• End range loading strategies that lead to a more specific diagnosis and treatment
• Critical markers such as centralization, directional preference, and more
• Evidence based care you can provide your patients with certainty
• Common misdiagnoses/misconceptions
• Building relationships with M.D.s
• Patient education!
• Stabilization exercises, functional movement screening and more
Take the guess work out of lower back pain and go beyond the limitations of traditional orthopedic testing! Learn how dynamic, exciting and simple the evaluation and treatment of neck and back pain can truly be!